The Village of Roselle sought improved coordination between their Public Works and Finance Departments to improve the response time for citizen utility complaints. Despite staffing cuts, the village wanted to decrease the number of steps residents needed to take to schedule a service call. Baecore was asked to implement a cross-departmental solution.
After completing an assessment of the current processes and systems, Baecore determined that the village's existing ERP system in combination with Outlook calendar sharing provided a best fit solution. Baecore constructed streamlined processes and implemented the proper ERP modules and Outlook calendars to support the processes and provide easy reporting for both departments.
- Both the Public Works and Finance Departments are able to schedule service orders
- Scheduled appointments are instantly visible to both departments
- Increased utilization of existing applications led to improved application ROI
RESULTS - Service Order Processing Time Decreased 200 Hours per Month - - - 60 Weeks of Customers Waiting for Service Were Eliminated
- Customer wait time decreased by an average of 2 hours per request
- Staff wait time for completed service orders decreased from 2 days to 8 hours
- The number of contacts required for a typical service request fell to 1
684 S. Barrington Road
Streamwood, Il 60107
About Baecore Group
Our personnel are local government specialists. We are dedicated professionals that can bring knowledge, experience, and perspective gained from working exclusively in the public sector across a variety of organizations and throughout all departments.
Purchasing & Requisitions
Permits & Planning
Payroll & Benefits
Software Selection & RFPs